Do you want to present at one of the biggest international conferences for Product Leaders, showcasing the latest information and innovation in product management? Got a big idea or unique insight to share and inspire with? The call for speakers for PMF APAC 2020 is now open!
Share your story with hundreds of product passionate people at the PMF APAC 2020 Stage, June 2020 at INSEAD Asia Campus, Singapore!
- Become a Better PM
- Product Manager’s Tools
- Data-driven PM, Data Usage, Analytics
- Lean Product Development
- Roadmap Planning
- Advanced Stakeholder Management
- Building your Product Team
- New Digital Age
- Mental Health of a PM
- Organisation and Career
- Management and Strategy in Product Management
- Measuring PM Organization Effectiveness
- Organizational Models
- Product Management Career Paths
- Multinational Product Management
- Changing organization (turnover, strategy, etc.)
- Products and Platforms
- Cross-platform Agile Development
- How Mobile Changed the PM Role
- Industrial Products
- Internet of Things, Smart Cities
- Product Management in FinTech
- Product Management in Healthtech
- Building for Growth
- Product Management in non-tech fields (e.g. non-profit, government)
4 December – Submissions Start
8 January – 1st stage Submissions End
23 January – 1st stage (intermediate submission) acceptance
13 February – 2nd stage Submission Deadline (slide submission)
10 March – Final Acceptance
17 March – Schedule Published
June – Date to follow, Product Management Festival APAC 2020
- We welcome proposals from all product management professionals to contribute to the program.
- Submitted proposals are reviewed and selected by the independent Conference Board based on defined and published criteria: Originality / Innovation, Practical Orientation, Benefit for Attendees, Comprehension / Structure.
- Rating based on predefined and published criteria.
- Preference will be given to proposals which focus on product management innovation and practical experiences.