How to build your first hardware product. Challenges and traps.
This interactive session is about making your first hardware product and will take you from idea to concept, to prototyping and then production.
Designing consumer hardware is a road filled with bumps and potholes, but it’s beautiful and rewarding at the destination. We’ll go through:
- Ideation and creative pool.
- Designing for efficiency, for reliability and timelessness (think aviation)
- Designing locally for a global audience; manufacturing for delivery on a global scale.
- Making your software and cloud speak the language of your apps.
- Choosing the right partners.
Manufacturing gremlins. Quality assurance and factory floor salsa.