How to Successfully “Cross the Chasm” with Your Product
.. to drive customer adoption + dominate your market in 2016+
How can you accelerate the market success of your key product in 2016?
Michael Eckhardt, Managing Director at Chasm Institute, a well-known Silicon Valley based consultancy, is a Harvard MBA with 15+ years of experience helping product executives and product managers win in highly-competitive markets. He has also contributed to and edited the series of best-selling Chasm Institute books, including Inside The Tornado, Escape Velocity, and their newly-updated “Crossing the Chasm 3.0” book.
Michael will provide you with these five deliverables during this keynote session:
- the 9 key factors needed to drive customer adoption and begin to dominate your target market in the next 12-18 months
- real-world Crossing the Chasm examples from his start-up clients, as well as larger growth companies like Salesforce, Tesla, VMware, Spotify, Apple, and LinkedIn
- a key template that helps you answer the question “is my product ready to win in 2016?”
- the set of seven errors that product managers and marketing professionals need to avoid, to maximize “Time-to-Revenue” and minimize market risk
- a lively, practical, and intensive session
that will help you and your team thrive in a challenging market environment!